Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello!



Hi!  I'm Lisa.  I'm bistitual - I knit AND crochet.   Currently, I seem to be leaning towards the crochet side of things as I'm learning how much fun there is in things like slippers, baby booties and hats!  I just finished my first pair of women's slippers and I LOVE them.  Next up is a fun pair for a 5 yr old girl. I have an online knitting group that occasionally meets in real life too - it's a place of sanity for a few of my very favorite people.  (Yarnies really ARE a wonderful breed)  I'm a little goofy, a little geeky and I'm aiming to grow every day.  I've been on a journey to make me a better person inside and out and being more consistent with my knitting is a BIG part of it for me.   I have a little etsy shop - F.I. knits and things.  You can also find me on Facebook
and Instagram Thank you for coming to check me out.  :)  I'm not entirely sure what I'll be posting - I'll sort of figure that out as I go.  I hope you enjoy the ramblings of a girl and her adventures in profitable hobbying.  Oh, and I AM yarned but I'm not REALLY dangerous.  ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment